PLEASE NOTE: The registration process has changed. It is essential that you register online -
NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND THE SESSION/S WITHOUT THIS ONLINE REGISTRATION.
Please register through the UP Portal in PeopleSoft as follows:
- Log in to the UP portal (www.up.ac.za).(If you experience problems with the login, please contact the IT Help desk at Tel: 012 420-3051 Email: help[at]it.up.ac.za)
- Scroll to the Human Capital Management (HCM) System Portlet and click on Self service for Personnel (Leave, claims, personal info etc.) HCM Home page.
- Click on the Employees workcentre link.
- Click on the Perform/Develop tab on the panel on the left hand side of the screen.
- Click on Development Needs and enter a development need (New Development Needs can be added and existing Development Needs can be edited). To add a new Need, click on the Add New Note button. To edit or access the details of an existing Development Need, click on the Need's subject.
- Click on Development Request.
- Select Inhouse programmes from the pulldown list next to Learning Strategy.
- Click on Search by Course Name, type clickUP and click on Search.
- A list of all the clickUP courses will be displayed – click on View Available Sessions next to the course that you would like to attend.
- Select the session that you would like to attend by clicking on the session number.
- Read the applicable information and click on Continue.
- Complete the comments field if necessary and click on Submit – all your personal details will be captured automatically.