- The minimum computer specifications you should consider are:
- Windows 7, 8, 10; Apple macOS X 10.7+ or Linux
- 4GB Ram and 20GB HDD space
- Broadband: ADSL or 3G (fast connection recommended).
To access clickUP you need:
- Access to the Internet
- Browser: Google Chrome is recommended (upgrade to the latest version) or Firefox (upgrade to the latest version). Internet Explorer 11 is NOT Recommended.
- Software: Java 7+ (upgrade to latest)
Mobile devices (smart phones or tablets)
- If you have a mobile device with an iOS operating system (Apple), take note that some of the functionalities in clickUP will not be working on this device.
- If you want to buy a mobile device, it is advised to ask for a device that runs with an Android Operating System. That will provide you with more functionality wrt clickUP than other tablets.
Install the Mobile App ("Blackboard") to your device to be able to use clickUP on your device.
- Visit the:App Store on your iPhone®, iPad™, or iPod touch®
- Android Play Store™ on your Android device
- Search for "Blackboard"
- Install the app
- Search for your school: clickUP or University of Pretoria
- Login to Mobile Learn with your portal credentials : u+number on your student card and your portal password