This web page contains information about setting up exams.
* Refer to Alternative Assessment the UP Way for ideas on suitable solutions, and your faculty’s guidelines on how examinations should be conducted.
* NNB Overarching document: clickUP Examinations guidelines
* Hide clickUP test marks from students (video)
Grade Center settings of Exam columns
* Set up your Grade Center correctly to prevent students from seeing their examination marks
* Create a Smart Views for Markers (Step Sheet) if you are a group of assessors
* One ITS email address to contact in case of a technical problem. The relevant emails to choose from are available here.
* Refer students to this page to prepare technically for the examinations.
During the exam
* Exam emergency checklist (Quick troubleshooting of possible causes of exams not showing/how to assist students during an exam)
* Reset an attempt (Use with care as this will delete previously answered questions and require the student to start from the beginning!)