This web page contains information about setting up exams.
* Refer to Alternative Assessment the UP Way for ideas on suitable solutions, and your faculty’s guidelines on how examinations should be conducted.
* NNB Overarching document: clickUP Examinations guidelines
* clickUP Tests for off-campus examinations:
* Hide clickUP test marks from students (video)
Grade Center settings of Exam columns
* Set up your Grade Center correctly to prevent students from seeing their examination marks
* Create a Smart Views for Markers (Step Sheet) if you are a group of assessors
* One ITS email address to contact in case of a technical problem. The relevant emails to choose from are available here.
* Refer students to this page to prepare technically for the examinations.
During the exam
* Exam emergency checklist (Quick troubleshooting of possible causes of exams not showing/how to assist students during an exam)
* Reset an attempt (Use with care as this will delete previously answered questions and require the student to start from the beginning!)
* For urgent support to LECTURERS during an exam, call your instructional designer
- This services is ONLY AVAILABLE TO LECTURERS; NO STUDENTS WILL BE SUPPORTED.
- Service delivery is during normal office hours. If an examination takes place after-hours, please arrange support well in advance with the instructional designer.
After the exam
* External examiner clickUP guide - fill in fields to indicate your requirements