Please note that you must be a registered student to get access to the clickUP system.
Follow the 3 steps below to ensure that you have a valid username and password.
Step 1. USERNAME
Note that your username will always be a lower case u, followed by 8 digits displayed on student card.
For example below, USERNAME is u12345678
Step 2 PASSWORD
- Your password to clickUP will always be the same as the password you use to logon to UP Student Portal, your student email account, library account and wi-fi.
- The first time you log in, you will use your ID number / Passport number as a password.
- This password is created and reset only on the UP Portal system.
- Do not share your password with anyone, or they will be able to access your account!
- Remember that the system is case sensitive. You must make sure that you use upper and lower case correctly when typing your username and password.
NOTE: When you change your password on the UP Portal, it is automatically changed for clickUP. However, you must “forget” the TUKS Wi-Fi and log into it again manually on your devices after you changed your password.
The diagram below which assist you to decide whether you need to create a password, reset old password or continue with the known password:
Step 3. LOGIN
Once you made a decision from step 2, click here to go to UP portal.