As an enrolled UP student, you have access to a course that will teach you how to use clickUP and the different tools available.
- Go to https://tinyurl.com/clickupselfhelp
- Login with u+student number (e.g. u12345678) and your UP portal password.
- A Self Enrolment page will open
- Click on the Submit button
- The system will indicate you are enrolled into the course. Click on the OK button.
- You will now be in the course where you can learn how to:
- Navigate in clickUP
- Access your UP E-mail account
- Use Turnitin
- Do assignments and tests within clickUP
- Collaborate with other students, etc.
7. The next time you want to work in the course, just log into clickUP and click on the course name on your list of courses