All registered UP students have access to the following free software:
- All registered students receive an UP email service that is run through GMail that serves as the official academic communication channel.
- This TUKS Gmail account and address can be used for life.
- If you prefer to use another email address, you can Setup Email Forwarding to your other address.
- Other services include spam protection, lots of mailbox space (25 GB per person), a powerful search tool and the ability to send attachments of up to 20MB in size.
- Store your documents in the cloud and access it from any internet-enabled device.
- Manage your time, set up appointments, etc.
- Use Chats to keep in touch. Message your contacts through text or start free video or voice calls. Use it for conversations with an individual or a group.
- With Google Docs, you can write, edit, and collaborate wherever you are. For Free.
Microsoft Office 365
You also have access to the Microsoft Office suite to use for your assignments. This document shows you how to install it.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
You will also use Adobe Reader very often. Install it from https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Un-check the options to install optional software.
This document shows two options on how to process photos for assignments or examinations on clickUP