The Bb Learn App allows you to:
- View course content and participate in your courses on your mobile device.
- Stay on task with push notifications, a due date list, and activity stream updates.
- Take assignments, tests, and quizzes and review your submissions.
- View your course grades as well as individual test and assignment grades.
- Participate in discussions.
- Collaborate with your class through video conferencing.
- Attach assignment files from cloud storage.
How to install the Blackboard Learn App
1. Select the applicable app store for your mobile device
2. Install the app
3. Search for your school: clickUP or University of Pretoria
4. Login with your UP Portal/clickUP credentials : u+number on your student card and your portal password.
Use your content offline
Download the content in your clickUP courses to your phone when you are online to view it when you are offline.
You can download available content for an entire course or just specific items.
Auto sync ensures your downloads are updated the next time you're online.
This page contains important information on how to access and download content, supported content, sync settings, deleting offline content etc.
More information available here!